On sale now!
Mailing List Sign Up
- Literary perfection (1)
- Ann: Beautiful in so many ways.
- “A friend in need is a friend indeed” is more complicated than it would initially appear (2)
- Agbo Chioma Maryjane: Trying to clear myself with this proverb but think its working thanks
- Gratitude journal: I didn’t marry that woman. (18)
- sleep disorders Calgary: Thanks a lot for giving everyone an exceptionally remarkable chance to read critical reviews...
- Fatherless. Thanks a lot, Transformers. (4)
- J.C.: Thank you so much for posting this. I always feel so strange on Father’s day because I really don’t...
- My advice: Listen to The Diary of Anne Frank on a 1995 Sony Walkman (2)
- matthew: My wife will adore your response. My comment about “most healthy American males” was meant to be...
- Literary perfection (1)
- CHICKEN SHACK
- Current Affairs
- Food and Drink
- Gratitude Journal
- Guest post
- Marketing and Publlicity
- MEMOIRS OF AN IMAGINARY FRIEND
- New Year's Resolutions
- Reader Question
- Recommended Reading/Viewing
- Rock Opera
- SOMETHING MISSING
- Spamming Scumbag
- Speak Up
- The Perfect Comeback of Caroline Jacobs
- The Writing Process
- To-do lists
- Unacceptable platitudes
- UNEXPECTEDLY, MILO
- Unfair assumptions
- Verbal Sparring
Tag Archives: memoirs of an imaginary friend
Since publishing my first novel in 2009, I’ve visited with more than one hundred book clubs throughout Connecticut and beyond, oftentimes in person and many times via conference call, Skype or a similar platform. I’ve video chatted with books clubs … Continue reading
Behold the paperback cover for MEMOIRS OF AN IMAGINARY FRIEND. The paperback edition doesn’t publish for another two months, so until then, you’ll simply have to purchase the hardcover version. Fear not. As far as I know, it contains all … Continue reading
Amazon’s new policy on book reviews did not impact me thanks to the quality of my friends and family.
You may have heard that Amazon has a new policy when it comes to online book reviews. From a piece in The New York Times: Giving raves to family members is no longer acceptable. Neither is writers’ reviewing other writers. … Continue reading
Yesterday I proposed that imaginary friends are becoming a thing. More evidence that this is the case.
Someone invented Manti Te’o’s imaginary girlfriend. Whether he was the victim of an elaborate hoax or the perpetrator of the scheme, the fact remains: Te’o professed to loving a woman who did not exist. He had never held her hand, … Continue reading
A reader sent this to me today. It’s a photograph of the epilogue of MEMOIRS OF AN IMAGINARY FRIEND, which creates quite a stir amongst many readers. I love it. When I finished the book, it had no epilogue. I … Continue reading
MEMOIRS OF AN IMAGINARY FRIEND has been chosen by the town of Townsend, Massachusetts for their One Book One Town promotion for 2013. I couldn’t be more honored. One Book One Town encourages residents of a town to come together … Continue reading
The German edition of MEMOIRS OF AN IMAGINARY FRIEND arrived today, and I love it. I think the cover is completely ingenious. I can’t wait for it to hit German bookshelves in April.