You can follow the discussion on 5 amazing fantastic things that I stupidly misjudged or prejudged initially without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
On sale now!
Mailing List Sign Up
- This won’t be cute forever
- My first library book: Desperately seeking the title
- Put yourself out there
- Pole vaulting, mailbox baseball and going to the prom are just a few of my ideas.
- 5 amazing fantastic things that I stupidly misjudged or prejudged initially
- Where do you get your ideas?
- How I found my literary agent
- Incompetent customer service saves Amtrak and Boston Market a total of $33.03 and costs them customers and reputation as a result. (2)
- I applied for BeautifulPeople.com, a social network for only the most beautiful of people. Here are the results of the voting. (31)
- darcy: funny article. i just applied and while waiting to see if i am voted in or not, i went googling and found your...
- 15 thoughts from a Moth StorySLAM (1)
- EB: In music, there are two types of performers. The traditional classical musician epitomizes the first group. They...
- It’s never enough. (1)
- chris: If you get that one figured out, please share. I decided a few years ago that I’m probably already...
- Author Out Loud
- CHICKEN SHACK
- Current Affairs
- Food and Drink
- Gratitude Journal
- Guest post
- Marketing and Publlicity
- MEMOIRS OF AN IMAGINARY FRIEND
- New Year's Resolutions
- Productivity Tip
- Reader Question
- Recommended Reading/Viewing
- Rock Opera
- SOMETHING MISSING
- Spamming Scumbag
- Speak Up
- The Perfect Comeback of Caroline Jacobs
- The Writing Process
- To-do lists
- Unacceptable platitudes
- UNEXPECTEDLY, MILO
- Unfair assumptions
- Verbal Sparring
- Writers Abroad
- Incompetent customer service saves Amtrak and Boston Market a total of $33.03 and costs them customers and reputation as a result.
- Speak Up offering storytelling workshops
- Will my daughter miss out on the culture of cruel pranks and purposeful, public embarrassment because she is a girl? If so, I’m sad. Also, why?
- 15 thoughts from a Moth StorySLAM
- Did we buy this for the cat or the boy?